After a long break, I have a delicious cookie recipe for you again today - for my Salt Peanuts Toffee Cookies. They are simply delicious and the soft toffee pieces complement each other perfectly with the lightly salted peanuts.
I find the combination of caramel and peanut particularly tasty and the slight salt content on the one hand emphasizes the caramel taste and on the other hand the cookies are not “too sweet”. Try the recipe for the Salt Peanuts Toffee Cookies if you like them Can't imagine salted peanuts at all, you can of course also use unsalted peanuts. By the way, I rub the peanuts very lightly with a dry kitchen towel, as I find some peanuts really very salty, but of course that's a matter of taste. You can find more delicious cookie recipes by the way here. By the way, we also like to eat these Salt Peanuts Toffee Cookies in summer (for example with Iced Moccachino or similar), cookies always go and this recipe is not only tasted by cookie lovers like me ...
INGREDIENTS FOR THE SALTET PEANUTS TOFFEE COOKIES:
- 125g soft butter, cut into pieces
- 100g sugar
- 100g brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract * or 1 bag of bourbon vanilla sugar
- 1 egg (size M)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 200g flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 5-10 drops of butter-vanilla flavor
- 200g peanuts, roasted and salted
- approx. 100g soft toffee candies (e.g. from Werthers Echte Sahnetoffees or Sahne Muh-Muhs)
SALT PEANUTS TOFFEE COOKIES TO PREPARE:
- Roughly chop the toffee candy into pieces. (Size according to taste).
- If you don't like the peanuts quite so salty, you can rub them off with a kitchen towel beforehand.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C OU heat (160 ° C convection).
- Mix the butter with the sugar, the brown sugar, the vanilla extract * and the egg until frothy. Thermomix: 30 sec / level 4
- Add the flour, salt and baking powder and mix everything together to form a homogeneous batter. Thermomix: 40 sec / level 4
- Finally add the peanuts and toffee candies and fold in. Thermomix: 30 sec / level 2.5 counterclockwise rotation
- Spread the dough with two teaspoons (I like to use a small ice cream scoop) with enough space between two baking sheets (or magic stones) lined with baking paper.
- Then bake in the preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes. With OU heat, the cookies must be baked one after the other (middle shelf).
- You're done when the edge starts to tan slightly.
- Place the baking trays on a cooling rack and let the cookies cool down a little, then take them down and let the finished Salts Peanuts Toffee Cookies cool down completely on the cooling rack.